We ship to all domestic and international locations. Orders are shipped from our fulfillment center within 1 to 2 business days from the date payment for your order is received and cleared (complete verification). If you are shipping to an unconfirmed address, your order might be delayed until we could verify the order with you.
We ship all orders with UPS and the United States Postal Service (USPS). We provide tracking number on all of our shipments. Orders being shipped within the continental USA to a home or business address (excludes PO/APO/FPO or other “non-physical” addresses) are delivered by UPS.
For international orders, please be aware that we are not responsible for any customs fees, tax, duties, or import charges. See Taxes & Duties for more details.
For orders containing preorder items, the entire order will not ship until the latest preorder item becomes available. We recommend ordering preorder items as single item orders without anything else.
Estimate Delivery Times
|Shipping Method||Processing Time||Shipping Time||Estimated Delivery|
|Ground||1 - 2 business days||2 - 5 business days||3 - 7 business days|
|UPS 3 Day Select||1 - 2 business days||2 - 3 business days||3 - 5 business days|
|UPS 2nd Day Air||1 - 2 business days||2 business days||3 - 4 business days|
|UPS Next Day Air||1 - 2 business days||1 business day||2 - 3 business days|
|PO/APO/FPO||1 - 2 business days||5 - 15 business days||6 - 17 business days|
|International Shipping||1 - 2 business days||2 - 12 business days||3 - 14 business days|
Please add the items you wish to purchase to your shopping cart and enter your shipping address info to see the estimated shipping fee for your order.
**free US shipping does not apply to large items
Orders going to a USPS PO Box will be sent via USPS and may take up to 12 business days for delivery.
Rush orders placed on a business day (Monday-Friday) prior to 2 P.M. Pacific Time will ship the same day, subject to complete verification. Rush orders placed after 2 P.M. Pacific Time will ship the following business day, subject to complete verification. Rush orders processed on the weekend will ship on the next business day. Please allow the delivery time on the selected service for your package to arrive once it leaves our Fulfillment Center. Business days do not include weekends (Saturday and Sunday) or US holidays.
Rush is applied to the following Delivery Services only:
Next Day Air
2 Day Shipping
Taxes & Duties
To ensure that the most accurate pricing, taxes and delivery costs are displayed during checkout. We ship all international orders DDU (delivered duty unpaid), and we do not collect VAT (value added taxes). All taxes, duties, and customs fees are the responsibility of the recipient of the package. While BAIT.com does not collect any tax for international orders, your order may be taxed by your country’s customs department. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay any additional taxes. For more information on Import Taxes/Duties, please contact your local Post Office.
Unfortunately, we cannot mark your package as “Gift”.
Note : for unclaimed UPS international packages, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges as well as any other fees associated with the return. The fees will be deducted from the amount of your refund.
As an online retailer, we understand our obligation in deterring fraudulent purchases and unauthorized transactions. As part of our commitment to improve the safety of online transactions, we may need to confirm your details. Please review the shipping guidelines below before purchasing.
We generally require our customers to ship to the billing address of the card used to complete the purchase. If you complete checkout through PayPal and live in the USA, UK, or Canada, the address must be PayPal CONFIRMED.
Shipping to an Address other than the Billing Address
If you’re shipping to an address other than the billing address, a BAIT.com customer service representative must and will contact the Cardholder to verify the order’s legitimacy.
NOTE: This may extend our standard order processing time, especially if we’re not able to immediately reach the cardholder.
In addition, BAITme.com reserves the right to cancel the order at its sole discretion.
BAIT.com holds no responsibility for an order that is delayed because the billing and shipping addresses do not match.
Here are some helpful tips to keep your order from being delayed
It’s always best to have your order shipped to the billing address of the card used for the purchase. But if you can’t, these tips can help your order from being delayed:
- Add the shipping address to your card’s account. Most credit card companies and banks allow you to add alternative shipping addresses to your account. Don’t worry, this isn’t the same as changing your billing address, and the shipping addresses can never be used to access your account information. Adding a shipping address to your account simply links the address to your card, so that if and when you place orders online, the merchant knows the account holder is has verified the shipping address and it is less likely to be a fraudulent order.
To add a shipping address to your account, simply call the number on the back of your credit or debit card and inform a representative that you would like to add a Shipping Address to your account.
- Provide a phone number which easily puts us in contact with the cardholder. If the billing and shipping address for an order do not match, we need to get in contact with the cardholder. Providing a phone number where we can easily reach the cardholder will prevent the order from being unnecessarily delayed.
- Regularly check your email until your order has shipped. If we’re unable to contact the cardholder by phone, we usually try to verify the order via email. We also use email to notify you of any certain exceptions that may occur, such as a delay caused by circumstances out of our control.
We usually make exceptions regarding our matching Billing & Shipping address rule for the following:
- Military personnel who have access to a Military (.MIL) email account.
- College students who have access to an email address issued by a major educational institution (an email address that ends .EDU).
We understand that if you’re in the Military, you probably relocate more than average. And if you’re in college, you probably don’t live at home. To verify your enrollment, we may ask you to compose an email from your work (.MIL) or student (.EDU) email address. Additional information is sometimes required.