Men's Air Jordan 8 Retro Shoe made its debut during MJ's ""three-peat"" 1992-93 championship season. A favorite among fans, the VIII has been ""retroed"" many times, always featuring the molded details, colorful accents and midfoot straps that made it an icon.
- Hook-and-loop strap system enhances midfoot lockdown.
- Dynamic-Fit neoprene inner sleeve offers a snug, comfortable fit.
- Heel and forefoot Air-Sole units deliver lightweight cushioning and impact absorption.
- Full-grain leather upper provides durability and support.
- Rubber outsole with a circular traction pattern enhances durability and grip.
- Chenille patch featuring the Jumpman design trademark is embroidered on the tongue.