The new Air Force 1 '07 LV8 is inspired by the ‘90s style jerseys of some of the most beloved teams in the history of the league. Designed with satin materials, this sneaker elevates the style of a classic and remains true to the soul of the game.
- Bold colors contrast against the crisp white upper (just don't scuff em') and nod to the legendary teams of the game while other b-ball details include the NBA label on the tongue and heel. It's history, looks and the symbol of freshness all wrapped into one.
- For over 35 years it's been comfort and durability straight out of the box. From stitched overlays to pristine leather to the cupsole design, it's got you covered so you can wear them from uptown to downtown and everywhere in between.
- Originally designed for performance hoops, the Air cushioning delivers lasting comfort while the padded ankle and tongue add to the soft ride.
- The split color Swoosh creates a subtle and clean contrast that marks the color shift on the upper while its white tail adds depth to the bold coloring on the back to create a striking visual.
- Variable width lacing system
- Perforations on toe and sides
- Hook and loop closure lets you customize styling and fit