*Nike products cannot be shipped internationally
United in sport. The Nike Air Force 1 Low Black History Month celebrates heritage and pays homage to the style and culture of the '90s. It represents a vision for the future, linked by experience with a legacy to protect.
- Colorblocked panels celebrate heritage by nodding to early '90s street styles and the African textiles that inspired them. Deconstructed and handmade finishes highlight the power of self-determination and self-expression.
- A set of hanging threads along the Swoosh celebrate the common connections shared through sport. Use the threads to personalize your pair. Closer inspection reveals a mirrored panel on the toebox for a shoe made in the wearer’s image.
- Each pair also comes with a BHM marker and customizable textile patches that can be held in place by the laces. The pieces make a clear statement and celebrate the wearer’s individual narrative.
- The stitched leather overlays on the upper add heritage style, durability and support.
- Originally designed for performance hoops, Nike Air cushioning adds lightweight, all-day comfort.
- The low-cut silhouette offers a clean, streamlined look.
- The padded collar feels soft and comfortable.
- Iconic AF1 pivot circle outsole nods to heritage hoops and provides multi-surface traction.
- Foam midsole
- Perforations on the toe
- Rubber outsole