Bring a new point of view to off-court culture in your Nike Air Max 720 Waves. Its low-profile stance showcases Nike's tallest Air unit to date while its D/MS/X design mixes an all-over puff-print that nods to artwork from the London rave scene with a sleek track silhouette. There's no arguing, you've entered a new dimension of hoops style and unparalleled comfort.
- Created specifically for lifestyle, Nike's tallest Air unit to date runs the length of the outsole for unrivaled cushioning.
- Padded pods, stitched details on the upper and the classic lace system nod to '80s b-ball.
- The padded tongue feels soft while its neoprene bootie hugs your foot so you can wear your sneakers without lacing up.
- The rubber sole features small grooves for added durability and traction while its organic lines harmonize with the upper.
- The innovative puff-print is inspired by '90s rave posters, creating an edgy look that's full of texture and depth, while also adding structure and support for your foot. It's haptic design, which means relating to the sense of touch, creates a 3 dimensional effect.
- Dimension Six didn’t make the cut when the OG commanders were re-naming Blue Ribbon Sports, but it’s now become more than a misfit on the ‘no’ list. D/MS/X represents the outlier, blending culture and sportswear for a subversive take on high fashion that's made for the streets.
- Leather and textile upper
- Includes over-shoulder bag with same wave design that's on the shoes upper
- TPU clip for extra support
- Pull tab on heel and tongue