Originally designed by Tinker Hatfield in 1990, the Air Max 90 has been re-imagined. Widely considered one of the biggest cross-cultural icons of the early '00s, this iteration pays tribute to the influential 2003 ""Snakeskin"" release with premium materials and a bold, B side twist.
- The python snakeskin upper detail with suede mudguard pays respects to 2003 release.
- A visible, oversized air-sole heel unit for cushioning.
- The soft foam collar and tongue provide comfort during wear.
- A rubber waffle outsole for traction.
- Successfully pioneered the performance to streetwear transition
- Nike logos on tongue and heel