With the Nike Air Max 90, a legendary shoe gets a luxe material treatment and brash color palette with a history all its own. Here, the Air Max 90 silhouette is clad in premium allover suede with ballistic mesh accents to keep it breathable. This vibrant palette of saturated colors was made famous in the original Viotech release, which launched exclusively in Japan in the early 2000's. The head-turners have another classic to admire.
- The bright, contrasting color palette nods to the early 2000's Nike Dunk Low Rainbow release in Japan.
- Premium allover suede gives a luxurious feel while ballistic mesh wraps the tongue to help keep your feet cool when the temps increase.
- The large, visible Max Air unit made famous in Tinker Hatfield's original 1990 design cushions your every step.
- The foam midsole provides comfort throughout the length of the shoe.
- Flex grooves on the outsole let the shoe bend and flex with your foot.