Introduced in 1989, the original Nike Air Wildwood ACG was designed for serious off-road runners looking for a shoe to take them through rough terrain, from fair weather to rain and mud. Today, the classic returns as a near-exact replica of the original for timeless style no matter the conditions.
- Real and synthetic leathers mimic the original shoe's materials.
- Encapsulated Air-Sole unit provides underfoot cushioning.
- Original ACG branding throughout for a heritage look.
- Perforations on the vamp and quarter panels provide ventilation.
- Foam midsole delivers soft comfort.
- Full rubber outsole for durable traction.