From rain and mud to sunny afternoons, the Wildwood debuted in 1989 as a direct descendent of the Nike Escape. With design influence from the Pegasus, it was designed as an off-road sneaker meant to take you through rough terrain. The special sawtooth waffle outsole was further proof that conquering bad weather didn’t mean drabness.
- Real and synthetic leathers mimic the original shoe's materials.
- Encapsulated Air-Sole unit provides underfoot cushioning.
- Original ACG branding throughout for a heritage look.
- Perforations on the vamp and quarter panels provide ventilation.
- Foam midsole delivers soft comfort.
- Full rubber outsole for durable traction.