The Men's Nike Air Zoom Spiridon Ultra Shoe elevates the iconic running shoe for the street. It keeps its DNA with original design lines and a Zoom Air unit, while rubberized no-sew overlays help block unpredictable weather.
- Mesh upper with no-sew overlays is breathable and lightweight.
- Dynamic Fit lacing system locks the foot in place.
- 3/4-length Zoom Air unit provides a soft and responsive feel.
- Internal bootie construction offers easy on and off.
- A rubberized print on the no-sew helps repel the rain.
- Sockliner system combines OrthoLite® with a memory foam heel counter for plush, supportive cushioning.
- Translucent rubber traction pattern references the clean lines of the original Spiridon.
- The 1997 Nike Spiridon was one of the first Nike shoes to feature a visible 3/4-length Zoom Air unit, which has a responsive, low-profile feel.