The Nike x Gyakusou Helix Tights were created using running insights from Jun Takahashi and his GIRA (Gyakusou International Running Association) club. The result is a design with classic graphics that pay tribute to the rebellious maverick spirit of the ‘70s.
- Nike’s storied history comes alive through new interpretations of vintage prints. A classic Sunburst is represented at the front, filtered through the Gyakusou logo. It's based off a design seen on promo gear from 1976.
- At the front pocket, “Gyakusou Went the Distance” tips the hat to a Nike running advertisement from the '70s.
- A Swoosh-inspired graphic at the back spells out """"Gyakusou."""" It features a look originally found on collegiate promo gear from the '70s.
- Innovative fabric provides engineered zones of support while also offering breathability. The design strategically places perforations where you need them most without the bulk of extra seams. Its stretchy feel helps keep you moving freely with every step.
- Multiple pockets help you keep you running essentials close.
- A zippered side pocket stores your key or card.
- Dri-FIT technology helps you stay dry, comfortable and focused.
- Body: 73% polyester/27% spandex. Pockets: 90% polyester/10% spandex.
- Machine wash
- 73% POLYESTER
- 27% SPANDEX