The Nike x Gyakusou Top is the latest creative collaboration from Jun Takahashi and his GIRA (Gyakusou International Running Association) club. Steeped in the rebellious maverick spirit of Nike’s past, the top features graphics and slogans from the company’s earliest days.
- Nike’s storied history comes alive through new interpretations of vintage prints. The classic Swoosh Sunburst from 1972 is represented at the left arm. Originally created by Jeff Johnson, this version represents Jun Takahashi's run crew with the words GIRA underneath.
- At the back, “Gyakusou Went the Distance” pays tribute to a Nike running advertisement from the '70s.
- A Swoosh-inspired graphic at the front spells out """"Gyakusou."""" It features a look originally found on collegiate promo gear from the '70s.
- A rose graphic at the bottom left highlights Takahashi's balance/chaos ethos with its beautiful petals and sharp thorns.
- 2 small zippered pockets help store a key or card.
- Engineered fabric with knit structures provide breathable comfort as you run.
- It’s coupled with Dri-FIT technology to help you stay dry, comfortable and focused.
- 100% polyester
- Machine wash
- 100% POLYESTER