Undercover founder Jun Takahashi and his GIRA (Gyakusou International Running Association) club use running to fuel their creativity. The vision comes to life on the Nike x Gyakusou Top, sporting graphics and logos that nod to the rebellious maverick spirit of the ‘70s.
- Nike’s storied history comes alive through new interpretations of vintage prints. The classic Swoosh Sunburst from 1972 is represented at the left arm. Originally created by Jeff Johnson, this version represents Jun Takahashi's run crew with the words GIRA underneath.
- At the back, “Gyakusou Went the Distance” tips the hat to a Nike running advertisement from the '70s.
- Dri-FIT technology helps you stay dry, comfortable and focused.
- Mesh panels throughout the garment keep you ventilated and cool.
- Ribbed collar
- Body: 84% polyester/16% spandex. Panels: 100% polyester
- Machine wash
- 84% POLYESTER
- 16% SPANDEX