The Men's Nike Air Max LD Zero Shoe blends heritage roots with modern innovation. A sleek mesh upper stays true to the Nike LD-1000's DNA, while a visible Max Air unit delivers plush cushioning you can see.
- Sleek mesh upper is inspired by the Nike LD-1000 shoe.
- Visible Max Air Unit provides soft, responsive cushioning.
- Flywire cables offer a locked-down feel.
- """"AIR MAX"""" branding is highlighted on the eyestay, vamp and sidewall of the Max Air unit.
- Traction pattern on the outsole enhances durability.
- Hiroshi Fujiwara, founder of Fragment Design, explores combining heritage silhouettes with the latest technologies. In collaboration with Nike, he draws inspiration from the Nike LD-1000's upper and the plush cushioning from the Nike Air Max 2014 to create the Nike Air Max LD Zero.