*Jordan products cannot be shipped internationally
A nod to '90s basketball shoes, the Jordan Zoom '92 focuses on comfort while tapping into the irreverent spirit of that era's designs. A stretchy fit sleeve and underfoot cushioning offer a comfortable fit. '90s-inspired details give the shoe its retro flavor.
Zoom Air under the ball of your foot gives you lightweight, responsive cushioning. The Zoom Air is visible from the sides to show you the inner workings of the technology.
A soft, stretchy internal sleeve with a plush fabric collar creates a snug, comfortable fit. The sculpted foam midsole gives you a smooth underfoot sensation.
The Zoom '92 works in elements from iconic sneakers including the sleeve from the Air Max 180, a stitched-down heel badge from the AJ7, and sculpted design details inspired by the Air Force 5.
- Rubber outsole with herringbone tread pattern wraps partially up the toe for traction and durability.
- Grooves in the outsole promote flexibility.
- External rigid overlay along the outer toe helps contain your foot.
- Lightweight closed-mesh material with structured overlays
- Rubberized eyestays
- """"Nike Air"""" and the Jumpman design molded on outsole
- Molded Jumpman design on tongue