Jun Takahashi and his GIRA (Gyakusou International Running Association) club use running to fuel the creativity that sparked the Nike x Gyakusou Jacket. Inspired by the original Windrunner from 1976, the jacket is steeped with logos and slogans capturing the rebellious maverick spirit of Nike’s past.
- Nike’s storied history comes alive through new interpretations of vintage prints. A classic Sunburst is represented at the front, filtered through the Gyakusou logo. It's based off a design seen on promo gear from 1976.
- At the back of the hood, “Gyakusou Went the Distance” pays tribute to a Nike running advertisement from the '70s.
- A Swoosh-inspired graphic at the back spells out """"Gyakusou."""" It features a look originally found on collegiate promo gear from the '70s.
- A rose graphic at the chest highlights Takahashi's balance/chaos ethos with its beautiful petals and sharp thorns.
- Keep your essentials secure while you run. A front pouch offers up space for your key or card. At the back, a zippered pocket gives you enough space for a phone.
- Laser perforations at the back and chest provide ventilation, while a hood helps keep you covered from the elements. A zippered compartment at the neck lets you pack the hood away.
- Sweat-wicking technology helps you stay dry and comfortable.
- Woven fabric is lightweight.
- Elastic hem with a drawcord
- 100% polyester
- Hand wash
- 100% POLYESTER