The Nike x Gyakusou Shorts are informed by Jun Takahasi’s and his GIRA (Gyakusou International Running Association) club’s run-fueled creativity. The shorts’ lightweight, performance-ready design sports graphic nods to the rebellious maverick spirit of the early ‘70s.
- Nike’s storied history comes alive through new interpretations of vintage prints. The classic Swoosh Sunburst from 1972 is represented at the front left. Originally created by Jeff Johnson, this version represents Jun Takahashi's run crew with the words GIRA underneath.
- At the back pocket, “Gyakusou Went the Distance” tips the hat to a Nike running advertisement from the '70s.
- A Swoosh-inspired graphic at the lower leg spells out """"Gyakusou."""" It features a look originally found on collegiate promo gear from the '70s.
- The shorts’ woven fabric is lightweight with a durable finish to help keep you moving. Perforated panels help keep you ventilated with every step.
- 2 zippered hand pockets at the side secure those keys and cards. A rear pocket at the back is large enough for your phone, so you can stay connected while you run.
- Sweat-wicking technology helps you stay dry, comfortable and focused.
- Body/Lining: 100% polyester
- Hand wash
- 100% POLYESTER